Wondering about wild grapes

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Few More Grins, I Hope.

Today, I am going to try to put a grin on your face at the least and a big belly laugh at the best.  I searched the internet to try and find some funny stuff, and here is some of what I found.  Have fun:

At the mall, my five-year-old grandson joined the other children in line waiting to sit on the Easter Bunny’s lap. When it was his turn, Jake didn’t move; he just stared.
“Don’t you want to sit on the 
bunny’s lap?” I asked.
“No!” he shouted. “There’s 
a man in his mouth!”


Wow!!  A carnivorous Easter Bunny.

Girl: Ick! Why does this sandwich have bacon on it?
Friend: You ordered a BLT.
Girl: Whaaaat? I thought the B stood for bread.

I guess it should have been called a BBLT.


We were inspecting several lots of grenades. While everyone was concentrating on the task at hand, I held up a spare pin and asked, “Has anyone seen my grenade?”

I bet that sent everybody scattering in all directions.

“Poor Old fool,” thought the well-dressed gentleman as he watched an old man fish in a puddle outside a pub. So he invited the old man inside for a drink. As they sipped their whiskeys, the gentleman thought he’d humor the old man and asked, “So how many have you caught today?”
The old man replied, “You’re the eighth.”

Quite an accomplished fisherman, if you ask me.  I would like to see the one that got away, though.




Boy does this cartoon bring back memories.  That is exactly what my Mom made sure of, that I never left the house without clean underwear on.  I bet some of you in my age bracket had the same experience, too.

Image result for funny cartoons

All you husbands reading this blog, take heed of the above cartoon and don't., I say DON'T ever say what that poor deceased husband in that cartoon said.  Lie if you have to.

Image result for funny cartoons

OK, I have looked and looked and looked and I, too, can't find the "any" key on my keyboard, either.  Check yours and see if it has the "any" key.  That should keep you busy for awhile.  The time it takes you is inversely proportionate to your intelligence (grin).

Image result for funny cartoons

OK, enough is enough.  I don't want you to get sick of these funnies, so I will stop here.  Hope you got a few chuckles out of them.  Now, have a great day, you hear?


14 comments:

  1. My favorite was the old guy fishing on the sidewalk! Old guys can be smarter than some people give them credit for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gypsy, I am an old guy and I needed that complement.

      Delete
  2. Yes, you got a few chuckles out of me; especially the clean underwear one. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said in my posting, that is exactly what my Mama said just before I was leaving the house.

      Delete
  3. My favorite was the underwear. I was in an accident with a friend of mine... we were 15 years old and thrown from her horse. I "woke up" in her folks kitchen wondering if I had safety pins holding my bra together. Her dad was laughing his patootie off. Mild concussion, but still... those clean underwear and no safety pins made me wonder....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grins and laughs were had! Thanks, can always use grins & laughs and cuckles and snorts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, everyone needs to grin and laugh, at least. How's the weather over your way, Jimkabob?

      Delete
    2. Beautiful fall weather showed up in full force after all the heavy rain. Great day! I suffer from fall fever.

      Delete
    3. We are supposed to be getting a cold front come in, but the time it gets here the "C" will lost somewhere in north Texas so all we will be getting is an "old" front. They are predicting record highs. It is now 85 around here and getting warmer.

      Delete